You must be careful about the following:
• At least thirty minutes prior measuring, avoid drinking coffee, having lunch, and smoking.
• Prior measuring, remain seated for approx. 5 minutes.
• Support your back at the chair’s back, while easing your arm on a stable surface (e.g. table). Your lets must touch the ground (do not cross them).
• Properly place the cuff directly on the arm (not above the sleeve), approx. at the heart level and 2-3 cm above the elbow. If your sleeve is too tight, you must remove it.
• Press the ON button of the pressure meter. Breathe normally but do not talk and do not move your arm until the end of the measurements.