World’s first antimicrobial thermometer with copper alloy
The ultimate solution for hygiene and safety in fever management
The new INNOVATIVE thermometer made by certified antimicrobial copper alloy AT400:
- Reduces the risk of microbial cross contamination among users
- Provides accurate temperature measurement in 30 seconds
- The nature of antimicrobial copper reduces drastically the pathogenic microbes
- 30 seconds measurement
- Fever alarm
- Memory of the last measurement
- 6 years warranty
- The thermometer is certified from the notified body National Evaluation Center of Quality & Technology in Health and holds the CE0653 mark.
- The thermometer is registered by the “Hellenic Copper Development Institute” (HCDI) for the use of the International trade mark Cu+ due to the antimicrobial action of the containing copper alloy.
- The copper alloy used is included in the certified list of antimicrobial copper alloys of the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- The thermometer is registered with the Patent OBI (Industrial Property Organization) No. 1007847 titled “Digital Thermometer of Antimicrobial Copper”.
- International Application with No. PCT/GR2012/000047 for the assignment and international patent published by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) with number WO/2013/06847.