The Microlife IR 150/ EAR is a clinically tested infrared ear thermometer designed for measuring body and object temperature and povides a superfast and accurate measurement just in 1 sec.
It has been clinically tested and used for the periodic measurement and monitoring of body temperature.
It provides a wide range of measurements, from 0 – 100.0 ° C / 32.0 – 212.0 ° F, which means it can be used as a body thermometer and for measuring surfaces and space such as:
- Bottle milk temperature
- Ambient temperature
It is equiped with Microlife Silent Glow ™ technology. MICROLIFE is the first company in Europe to launch this patented technology that allows easy reading of high temperatures.
- Accurate results in only 1 second
- It has a LED light sensor that allows the user to find the right ear position even in the dark and it is used also as a reminder to clean the thermometer after each temperature measurement
- Recommended by doctors
- Large illuminated display with date and time
- Very light, just 54.5gr with batteries
- Fever alarm
- 30 data memories with date and time
- °C – °F Switchable
- 5 years warranty