Alfashield Alfa Gauze Sterile made from 100% cotton extra fine quality hydrophilic gauze for high safety and protection. They are odorless, highly absorbent with folded edges. Without bleaching residuals.
- 17 threads/cm2 minimum weight 23gr/m2
- 16 threads/cm2 minimum weight 22gr/m2
- 15 threads/cm2 minimum weight 19,5gr/m2
- ± 8% tolerance
- Available in 5 dimensions
- Packaged in single envelope of medical paper, on which is mentioned the lot number, the sterilization date and product expiry date.
Use: They can be used for cleansing, dressing and covering of wounds. They are proper for injury treatment and small surgery/ hospital use. Matching the correct type of gauze dressing to the wound is essential to successful wound healing.
Complied with European Standards EN 14079, CE 0653.
|15cm x 15cm||APO-AS-008||6||320|
|15cm x 15cm||APO-AS-004||12||200|
|15cm x 30cm||APO-AS-005||12||200|
|17cm x 30cm||APO-AS-006||12||200|
|36cm x 40cm||APO-AS-007||10||100|